Saturday 23 March 2013

Resident Evil 6 - only way to fix graphic and savegames

Resident Evil 6 RELOADED [savegame and graphic fix]

 

update.3/23/13


Resident Evil 6, 2013 new game from Capcom, this game is just a pure classic so that's not the problem, those problems will start when you launch the game - blackscreens, crashing, lagging, fps drops, bsods and if not graphic problems then savegames, bugged checkpoints so you have to start all over again - I said enough, there must be some freakin' solution. Well I'm not sure if this will work for you but you can give it at least a try. I made some editing in configs, dlls and fixed graphic/savegame issues.
By the way I also found fixes for DmC Devil May Cry 5 2013 and Far Cry 3 2013, 
Tomb Raider 2013,BioShock Infinite

Let's see how the fix should be "applied"
*handcrafting the fix
1~ Get some Resident Evil 6 2013 release like RELOADED
[don't forget to download those files |, seems like a lot of you haven't read the whole instructions there's more and it's kinda important to make it longterm .. just sayin and goodluck]
2~ If there are iso files then mount the image and install the game, proceed to next step

3~ Now starts the fixing part

4~ Use these files after cracking [fixing those gay graphics and savegame problems] and follow the next step

5~ Block the game in this firewall. When you have COMODO just run the game as administrator and when it asks to give permissions just BLOCK it because you don't block the game you block the ports and connection between steam and such.
|Resident Evil 6 Dlc gfx patch ()

6~ to prevent losing savegames  >
you need to download this (or this) and follow the steps

 


 How to fix Resident Evil 6 2013 black screen glitch?
 You can use different options or use this pre-defined *.dll file which will take care of it.

How can I fix FPS issue in Resident Evil 6 2013?
Predefined optimal options and also slightly increase FPS via FPSBalance.dll. Included here.

My game is crashing, freezing or I experience FPS droprate while using TressFX?
All these things have been fixed and can be found  here.


My game progress:
I'd say 30% it's pretty intense.

How to download from Billionuploads? lol it's not a fkin survey
Click on "Download or watch" then type the captcha, untick that downloader you don't need it (it's the exe just cancel it) and then start the download

(everything is free, no surveys, no SMS shit, only adfly :>)
more at http://amboredfun.blogspot.com
Have Fun Guys

11 comments:

  1. Man, where are the res6 saved games folder? I cant find. Mine its the multi unlocked version

    ReplyDelete
  2. same problem, where should i put the files of savegame? i use xp and my game is from reloaded

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man in chapter 3 of ada, 4 of jake and 4 of leon got a bug like "mission failed" after cutscenes before i do anything. Funny thing is it doesnt say "you are dead" it just says mission failed after cutscene n i cant progress through. I tried reinstalling twice im getting 45 fps with my rig. So how can i fix this bug? I found a lot of people having the same problem. Im using reloaded version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I fix FPS issue in Resident Evil 6 2013?
    Where to place FPSBalance.dll?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys!

    I am glad I found this blog because making any enquiry on Skidrow's website is pointless as no one ever replies.

    I have successfully downloaded and installed Resident Evil 6 Reloaded from skidrowgamescrack.com. Initially, everything went fine. I was able to play the game no problem. After completing stage 4 of Chapter 1 of Leon's mission and making sure that the auto-save was made, I decided to call it a day. When I tried to resume play the next day, I remained stuck on "Game creating session" and from all the comments I have read from others, I am not the only one to have experienced this.

    I have tried to delete the file located in RLD!\221040\storage like someone sugggested. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have tried uninstalling, deleting all related files and downloading the game altogether again. But to no use.

    It remains stuck on the "Game creating session" page all the same. It seems to have saved a file hidden somewhere on my computer because all my game settings were still there even after uninstalling and deleting everything.

    I must say that I am not impressed with Skidrow so far. I find their website with all the various versions and cracks and other updates is very confusing especially if you are not a geek.

    In the end, this whole experience has proved very frustrating so far and I find no reason to be grateful as it is absolutely pointeless to make something available if it does not work straightforwardly.

    Anyway, let's hope that you will be able to help where they could not.

    Many thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where should i put my other save file into my RE6?? and i does not have program data/steam/RLD
    what should i do..i mean i want to use my fren save file..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys. The save file (on Res6 cracked) is on C:\ProgramData\Steam (not programfiles). I hope I'v helped someone.

    P.S. Sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete
  8. not working for me.... am downloaded from black box but it having black screen problem plz help me to get out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's just an ass hole game.... didn't they check the game after developing it.... it's f*cking insane... ;X

    ReplyDelete